I had an interview today! I think it went very well and should be hearing more later this week or next week. It is definitely going to get a little complicated with the insurance thing, if I get the job, but I am hoping that delaying the start date a bit will clear that up. To the interview I wore a button down collared shirt and black maternity pants. I didnt go overboard trying to hide the fact I was prego or anything, but I think I am still pretty "small" for six months. I guess I can thank my mother for that since she barely showed with me until the very end.
The invitations for one of my baby showers were sent out a few days ago. I am SO excited for it, now that its less than a month away. My MIL and SIL have been working very hard planning it, and I can't wait to see how it turns out. Not much word on the other shower yet, but I am hoping to get that in the works soon.
Love,
Catherine & B
No comments:
Post a Comment