Monday, September 20, 2010

3 Days and Counting

This has definitely been the longest week of my life! I am feeling fantastic today, and keep having this rediculous feeling that I completely imagined this baby and there really isnt a little person who is going to come live with us soon. I think I have been cooped up in this house for too long... LOL.

Speaking of that, this morning I actually got up and went out for the first time in what feels like weeks. I visited Amber at work and brought her coffee. The hot apple blasts from Caribou are sooo yummy! Then I stopped by Wal-Mart to stock up on some baby meds and pick up my sister's birthday present.

My next doctor's appointment is Wednesday, (if we make it there). I am pretty nervous because I know they are going to start talking about our "options". If anyone has any positive/negative induction experiences, please share! Part of me is very concerned about how large she supposedly is already and wants her out before a Cesarean section is our only option. The other part of me wants to let her cook until it isn't safe anymore (42 weeks - October 7th). Of course I really hope it doesnt come to this at all, but Matt and I are just being realistic and at least beginning to discuss it.

Catherine
39 weeks 4 days

No comments:

Post a Comment