Saturday, October 2, 2010

Brianna's first trip to the zoo



We wanted to take a trip with Brianna and we wanted to take a trip to duluth to see the fall colors. However, we decided that long in the car was not a good idea. So we thought what are we going to do today? I have been having a hankering to go to the zoo for a while, so off to Como we went. It was really fun,  even though she couldn't see the animals and slept for a while. Also, even if she could see them, she had no idea what she was looking at. It was still fun for mommy and I.


I remember going there as a kid and it was always a really fun time. This time was no different. This was the first time that Catherine and I had ever been to a zoo together and it made me want to head to the Minnesota zoo. That will be a good time, so maybe we will wait for a while until Brianna can see everything and at least wonder and awe at all of the animals.

Matt

1 comment:

  1. we took Adelle to Sea World when she was only 3 weeks old... they will see the pictures and get really excited :)

    ReplyDelete