| This is where my family was sitting. The graduates are in the middle. |
It took a loong time to get there and the ceremony itself was super long because there was over a thousand graduates! I'm still really glad I went though. It was a lot of fun. I graduated with 21 other people from high school, so the sheer amount of people there was amazing to me. I had six guest tickets and my Mom, Kevin, Amy, Shirley, Grandma Byland, and of course my wonderful husband Matt, (Whom I couldnt have done any of this without!) got to see me walk. I missed my Dad sorely that night, but I know he was watching from somewhere in heaven with the same proud look that he had at my high school graduation.
Catherine
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteYAY!! Congrats honey. I'm so proud!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Catherine!! I'm so proud of you! :D
ReplyDelete-Annah Witherill