Brianna has turned into a toddler, seemingly overnight. She is constantly pulling up, crawling up, standing, doing the splits, bounding and reaching. I can see her learning something every second and it is so cool! Her new brain development has also come with a bigger personality. She is opinionated about everything from who is talking to her, to what she eats for dinner, to what stuffed animal is in the crib with her at night. She is also teething, and letting us know about it! We are definitely close to walking as well. She takes only 2-3 steps at a time, but is getting sturdier and sturdier every day. She can stand up from the sitting position without supporting herself with anything. I can't even do that!
Brianna's favorite food continues to be fruit, although now instead of acceping chopped up bananas and peaches, she has been known to grab the entire piece of fruit off the counter, and start knawing on it. Her fruit of choice is nectarine. She also likes bread and cheese.
Bri is becoming more dependent in other ways too. She insists on feeding herself when I am trying to feed her with a spoon. Often times she flips it over and it goes everywhere, but she is trying! She also likes to brush her own teeth after I have finished. When playing with her toys, she will actually dance the little animals around the farm and if she is playing with a car or boat she will zoom it around the floor and make vrooming noises.
As far as speech goes. Brianna has now said: Sit, Ali, Zoe, Da, Dog, and Bri (Breeeeee). She is also pointing at things and attempting to sound them out. I can't wait until she points at me when someone says "Mama" or can say my name.
I am looking forward to the cooler weather. In addition to adorable fall clothing, I can't wait to play in the leaves, go trick or treating and of course, celebrate our little one's birthday in 9 days! We did get some professional pictures done. Unfortunately Bri was getting over the flu, so she doesnt look thrilled in most of them. I will post them when I get a chance.
No comments:
Post a Comment