Friday, November 25, 2011

Interview Update

Soo... the interview went... okay. It was grueling! Over an hour long, and full of questions I did not expect. I felt that I prepared as well as I possibly could have for this one though. I even spent quite a bit of time finding out what the interviewer is like and what kind of questions she asks. I got a lot of "she's a hard interviewer" answers, which I found out was 100% accurate. It was probably the hardest interview I have ever been to, and I was definitely prepared. That being said, I did my best and do not have any regrets. I should find out more next week!!

Thanksgiving last night went really well. I loved our small little group. It was just Amy, Mike, Matt, Shirley, Bernie, me & the kids. We did dinner potluck style and just vegged out afterwards. Bri seemed to enjoy the stuffing and the turkey the best.

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment