As a preface to my whiney post below ;) - I found this today, my blog post from 30 weeks when I was preggo with Brianna. As I kept reading, I noticed that almost everything was the same (except the weight gain instead of weight loss) http://chenobaby.blogspot.com/2010/07/30-week-update.html. I like the perspective this offered! I came out of it just fine and will again. :)
If I didn't already know that I was in the third trimester by looking at a calendar, my body would be telling me anyway. I am sooo uncomfortable. My hips kill and the baby is up in my ribs constantly so I can't slouch or I can't breathe. It's hard not to slouch when your exhausted constantly!
I've definitely passed the "fun" part of this pregnancy. Okay, done whining. 2 months left and I DO hope he stays in the whole time.
I am thankful that I haven't had any complications, and that baby is growing awesomely. I am thankful that I can work and don't have to be on bedrest. I am thankful for this baby :)
No comments:
Post a Comment