
15 weeks today! Baby is the size of an orange. This is a milestone week because potentially we could find out the sex this week if we wanted to pay for a specialty ultrasound. Also, this is the week where I could start feeling fetal movement. In a little bit I am going to run to the library to pick up some books on nursery design.
It is sooo nice out today. Poor Matt is stuck at work :-(. I think I will think of something to make for dinner so that he can come home to a hot meal. Ideas? I still can't have cheese, so that ruins quite a bit, but not everything.
School is going well for both of us. Quite hectic at the moment because we are nearing the end of the semester. I know we will both be glad when its over. Matt is taking the summer off to hopefully finish the basement.
Easter is on Sunday! I am excited to see lots of family. Hopefully the weather stays nice.
<3 Catherine
No comments:
Post a Comment