Peter and Cassie's wedding was this weekend. It was SO much fun. Everything from the nail salon to the decorating to the party bus to the dancing. It would have been even more fun if I could have had a beer on the party bus or a margarita at the dance, but it's ok. I know it's worth it! I had plenty of energy to last the day and night.
I did realize a little too late after dancing and jumping around like crazy to Cotton Eye Joe that it was probably not the smartest idea (oops). After Googling horror stories about the placenta separating from the uterine wall after jumping too much, I was definititely worried about baby for a few days. Fortunately my morning sickness returned with a vengance yesterday so I figure everything must be fine. There isnt any such thing as shaken baby syndrome in utero right??
Also, we DID chose a name, but if you want to know what it is bad enough, you will have to ask one of us. I am too paranoid to post it online yet. And of course, if we want to change it at any point, we will! We have a boy name picked out too, just in case...
Love,
Catherine & Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment