We made it to 20 weeks!! 140 days have passed and 140 days to go. Looking forward to the 20 week ultrasound coming up on Tuesday. In the last couple of days I have felt what I *think* is fetal movement. It feels like little flutters here and there or like a marble flipping. No jabs or kicks yet though. Maybe later this week? I can't wait for Matt to be able to feel them too.
I spent about three hours awake in the middle of the night last night because I was worried about the name we picked out for baby. As it is very similar to my brother's girlfriend's name, I am worried about implications from that as well as having to constantly differentiate between the two, (ie. "I'm talking about mine, not his"). Does anyone think my concerns are unwarranted?
Catherine
I spent about three hours awake in the middle of the night last night because I was worried about the name we picked out for baby. As it is very similar to my brother's girlfriend's name, I am worried about implications from that as well as having to constantly differentiate between the two, (ie. "I'm talking about mine, not his"). Does anyone think my concerns are unwarranted?
Catherine
Don't loose sleep over it. I really don't thinks its a problem. I think he'll be ok.
ReplyDeleteName that little sweetheart whatever you like! Love you lot!
ReplyDelete