From TheBump.comLet your spouse put an ear to your belly -- he might be able to pick up baby's heartbeat (no stethoscope required). Inside the womb, the formation of tiny capillaries is giving baby a healthy pink glow. Baby's also soaking up your antibodies, getting the immune system ready for life outside the womb. Eyes are forming, and baby will soon perfect the blink -- perfect for batting those freshly grown lashes.
I think I may have finally hit the stage where I will start to gain weight. I am hungry constantly. Yesterday I ate like six times and I was STILL hungry, even after the last minute 2nd dinner in bed. I guess I just need to eat as much healthy things as I can to control the weight gain. I am beyond tired at the moment too, I think I am going to go back to bed for an hour so I can function today. *Yawn*
Catherine
I am so excited for you guys! I can't wait to see pictures of her! :)
ReplyDeleteKel