Dear Daughter,
Please know that although sometimes I complain, I truly do love your little kicks which have turned into large jabs and huge rolling movements, as well as the inability to get comfortable at night and constant bathroom breaks leading to very little sleep. I love it when you dont move all day, scaring me out of my wits and Daddy has to push you around to wake you up, making me wonder when I started to care about someone I've never met sooo much. I love it when you tickle me on the insides, and when you hiccup. I love listening to your strong heartbeat and watching you play on the ultrasound. I love sitting in your room that has been ready for five months already, dreaming of bringing you home to it.
It's almost time sweetheart! I can't wait to meet you.
Love,
Mama
34 weeks 4 days - 38 days (or less!) to go
*Like*
ReplyDelete