Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Exhausted


Sleeps with her mouth open
 just like Daddy :-)

Just finished our first all-nighter with Brianna. I'm not positive, but I think she may be going through a growth spurt. She wanted to eat 10 times in 7 hours and the rest of the time she was wide-eyed and wanting to be snuggled. Finally after Matt went to work at 6:30, I tried putting her in her bouncer hoping she'd fall asleep there. She screamed a few times but then finally fell asleep, and so did I... for about an hour and a half. Now I can't get her to wake up! LOL. I am afraid she is going to sleep all day and then do this to us again tonight.
I guess the honeymoon is over? Only time will tell.

2 weeks old tomorrow! And her first official doctor's appointment. Today we are going to visit Gracia, who will be her daycare lady.
Love,
Catherine

1 comment: