I am really enjoying our little family these days. Bri is growing up so fast! She can say up (hup) down (dooww), dog (daugh), dad (da), sit, etc. She also understands many words, like naptime, chair, breakfast, food, milk, bathtime, ducky, book. She is so busy all the time. When I say we have to go let the dogs outside, she runs to the door. When I say its time to eat, she climbs up in her high chair. A few days ago she threw a fit because she didn't like what I made her for breakfast. I couldn't believe it!
Matt and I are both experiencing a lot of changes in the work environment around us, which have been stressful at times, but we are both doing pretty well. Healthwise, everyone is still getting over seasonal change colds. I brought Bri to the doctor last Thursday and she was actually diagnosed with allergies, which I thought was bizarre.
This Sunday, Bri, Kelly (my sister) and I are driving up to Duluth to meet my bestie Beth. We are looking forward to maybe swimming, shopping and most of all getting to spend some time with Beth. I can't wait! The fall colors should be absolutely beautiful right now too.
Lovies,
Catherine
Jayden had allergies too :/ he was a lot younger than bri when diagnosed though. its not too bad! i promise! just remember to give her meds (if you choose to) jd was allergic to a lot of things, and he has outgrown a lot of things :) i can't wait to see you this week! maybe we can do lunch together :D
ReplyDelete