
18 weeks today! I am still feeling great, morning sickness appears to be all gone. I have finally gained a couple pounds, but nothing major. Still havent felt any movement, but I have been happily distracted fixing up the nursery. Last night Matt and I started painting, which was a blast.
18 days until our two-year anniversary and 19 days until our 20 week scan. No major plans for our anniversary. Matt has to work and then go to school for a math final, so that kaboshes dinner. We will probably go bowling or out to a nice dinner on the 11th after the scan.
Am I the only one who can't figure out what that 18 week picture is of? It looks like raw chicken.
ReplyDeleteI hope you guys have a good Anniversary, even if it's delayed a day.
Is it a sweet potato?
ReplyDeletehahaha! Yes, its a sweet potato.
ReplyDelete