I haven't had a chance to update you about my appointment on Wednesday. I got in with my favorite doctor, Dr. Green, who started the the appointment off by saying "here we go again!". LOL. She was the one who delivered Bri and she did an amazing job. I told her I wish she could be the one to deliver this baby as well and she said that all I have to do is ask and she will do whatever she can to be there, providing it isn't the middle of the night. So fingers crossed! Otherwise it will end up being whichever doctor happens to be on call at that point of the day or night.
When she went to look for the heartbeat, she found it right away- 172! I jokingly groaned "oh no, not another girl!" and smiled. She said that that didn't indicate anything, contrary to popular opinion. She also said I was easily measuring 10 weeks and even ordered another ultrasound so that we could double check the due date.
The ultrasound was Thursday morning. My mom came along to watch Bri, who was feeling pretty sick and lethargic, poor thing! She ended up having a fever all of Thursday and all of Thursday night and some of Friday morning. I took her to the doctor and they said she had something viral, and it just had to run its course. Well lo and behold as soon as we left the doctor she seemed to feel better almost immediately and her fever was gone. Go figure!
Here is a picture I took with my phone of the ultrasound. I will try to get a better picture up later. They said I was measuring 11 wks 1 day, which would put my due date at June 20th. However, because it isn't different enough, they will still go by my original due date of June 23rd. Oh well, the baby will come when it does. I just wanted to make sure that everything was growing properly, which it is!
No comments:
Post a Comment