Well.. I changed my mind and decided to make a Facebook post about the baby after all. I was nervous because I had already told a bunch of people that I would not be doing that. However, I am starting to have a hard time keeping all this to myself, especially with people at work. I just want some people to be excited with! Is that so bad? Also, I have a friend who is due with her baby any day, and I really wanted to get this out of the way before her baby arrived so that it didn't steal any thunder from that announcement. Anyway, this is how I did it...
In other news, we are all getting really excited for new years and 2012 in general. I'm still really happy that there is no snow on the ground, even though I know it won't hold off forever. It just kind of feels like we get a shortened winter this year, which is awesome!! We've got a lot going on the next two weeks and then hopefully we will have some downtime.
Happy New Years everyone!!
Catherine

I thought your Facebook was so clever. nice job.
ReplyDelete