Saturday, February 13, 2010

Maternity Clothes Shopping

Amy came over today and picked me up to do some shopping. First we went to TFI Fridays in Coon Rapids, despite the credit card scam that had happened there the week before. I could only eat about a half bowl of brocolli cheese soup but had a great time being entertained by Owen (11 mos. old) who was playing with his orange scoop and baby babbling to us.


Afterwards Amy talked me into going to Motherhood Maternity. I like the store, but the salespeople there are so darn pushy it irritates the crap out of me. I just glared at them as Amy kindly fielded their advances. She got a pair of jeans and I found a cute tank for the cruise.


Then we went and picked Matt up and drove to Richfield to Bellies to Babies, which by the way is the greatest store EVER! It is like a Plato's Closet for maternity! I got my entire summer wardrobe for less than $60! Thank you Amy and Matt for waiting while I tried on the entire store!


It was overall a great day. :-)

Catherine

No comments:

Post a Comment