Just searching online. There are some weeird names out there! I hate being pregnant this week. I hate being sick from when I wake up to when I fall asleep. I know a lot of people will read this and be upset because I should "just be happy I'm still pregnant". Whatever.. this week I say screw that.
However, I finally found something that seems to curb the nausea a bit... ginger ale! I know its the oldest trick in the book, but I didnt try it because nothing else working. I mean.. soda crackers worked, but only if I ate them chain-style, one after the other the entire day. YUCK.
We went to Olive Garden for lunch today, for Amy's birthday. and I got a Fonduta.. which for anyone who doesnt know is a giant bowl of oily cheese and bread to dip it in. It was SOOO good, and since I was sick already, it couldnt do much worse. I'm glad I did it.. so there.
Sitting at home doing some homework at the moment. I really should do more of that. Especially since I am home all day during the week. Maybe now that I have found my lovely ginger ale I can!!
Love,
Catherine
Hey! You should mess with this: http://www.babynamewizard.com/voyager It's awesome. Even for someone like me who's not a parent, I had an hour of fun.
ReplyDelete