Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blegh..

Still sick sick sick.

Had a bunch more energy today though, which is great! I actually got some homework done, and am making dinner for Matt, who seems like he needs a pick-me-up.

My sister in law (Amy) is taking me out to lunch on Saturday, and maternity clothes shopping. She insists that I need to plan ahead for summer, as that is when I will be huge.

Funny text convo between my brother and I.

Me: I have been puking my guts out, never get Prego!
Brother: Oh no! We buy that all the time with our spaghetti!
Me: Not exactly what I meant...

LOL. The funny thing is, he really had no idea what I was talking about.

In other news, I have been consistently losing weight since i can't eat anything. Not a ton, but its steady. However my tummy is definitely growing, and I dont fit into any of my pants. How is this possible at only 8 weeks? It's too early to show right? It must be just bloating.

No comments:

Post a Comment