So I have this problem... I can't stop eating. I am seriously constantly hungry. Today alone I have eaten yogurt, triscuits, fruit snacks, pretzels, a ham salad sandwich, a bag of sweet peppers, a string cheese stick and an apple. It's only 2 o'clock! At this rate I will have gained all forty pounds back by the end of my first trimester. I am definitely freaking out about this.
So onto other things in our lives (lol). Brianna is getting more and more personality every day. When we are in public, she walks everywhere and refuses to be carried if she can help it.
The only exception to this is if we are at home, where she decides that she has to be carried everywhere Or must have food in her mouth or she is screaming. *Sigh* I can't win. When she is not screaming though, she is a TON of fun! Laughs all the time, plays with her toys in new ways and loves reading her books. I am definitely loving having a one year old.
I love this age!
ReplyDelete