Friday, June 15, 2012

Last Day of Work

39 weeks tomorrow and today is my last day of work! It's crazy to think that I won't be back here until mid-late August. Although the break will be nice, I am not delusional enough to think that nine weeks at home with two kids is going to be easier than work. I am really going to miss my friends, the atmosphere here and the endless supply of coffee.

However, as it is getting to the point where I can no longer ride in a car without wincing over every bump in the road, and my hand is permanantly stuck to the top of my belly pushing Ben's little butt down so that I can breathe, I definitely think it's time. At this point I have no idea if he plans to come early or late, but I definitely need a few days to sleep in and spend some time with my baby girl before she isn't an only child anymore.

Fathers Day is this weekend! Although I won't be able to celebrate it with my own Dad, I am looking forward to spending some time with my Father-In-Law and Matt's family. They are being super accomodating and have moved the celebration closer to home so that we won't be too far from the hospital, just in case. <3

Second to last Dr. Appt. is this afternoon, looking forward to seeing if any progress has been made!

Lovies,
Catherine

1 comment:

  1. The comment about pushing his butt down made me laugh so hard! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete