Had my ultrasound this morning. It couldn't have gone smoother! The tech said right away that Ben was in head-down position and was actually so low that she wasn't able to see his face. She did get a couple of adorable foot pictures though. So all of the drama from last week is over. Everything looks good and (for the moment) he is exactly where he should be. 18 days until my due date!
Because of the PTO I have had to use, I have also moved my leave date for work back to June 18th, so my last day will be the 15th. As this is only 8 days left of work, I don't think it will be too bad. :)
As for the other goings-on in our life- Brianna is starting to communicate using mostly two-word phrases and is practicing new words every day. A few days ago I asked her what she wanted for breakfast and she said very clearly, "Daddy Eggs" which is something that Matt makes for us on Saturdays and Sundays, and apparently she appreciates! It was adorable. Saturday, Bri and I spent a few hours garage sale-ing while Matt and Uncle Kevin golfed. We went to a ton of sales but only ended up spending 50 cents on a very cool ball & mallet toy that Bri LOVES. She hasnt stopped playing with it since.
This weekend we are looking forward to celebrating Matt's 28th birthday! He has no idea what is planned, just that something is. Unlike past years, this one will be very chill for both family & friends, juuust in case something crazy happens.. like unexpected labor.
No comments:
Post a Comment